Malara Eyecare COVID-19 Update
To Our Valued Patients:
As we are excited and prepared to reopen our office to serve your eye care needs, please be aware of the following safety protocols and guidelines that we are engaging, for the health and well-being of our patients and our staff:
- If you are not feeling well for any reason, please do not come in. You should stay at home and contact your family physician.
- You can only enter for your appointment by yourself; anyone who is with you must remain outside. If the appointment is for a child, one parent may come in with the child.
- You must be wearing a mask or other appropriate face covering before entering the office. Gloves are not mandatory.
- We will be taking your temperature as you come in for your appointment, as well as asking a few health questions. If it is determined that you have an elevated temperature or show any other obvious signs of illness, we cannot continue to your appointment.
- You will also be asked to sanitize your hands upon entering the office.
- Social distancing is a must. Please help maintain appropriate spacing by following the floor markings and any signs.
We are also asking that patients not handle the frames and other materials. Our staff will happily assist you with anything you wish to see or need to handle. We are putting these protocols in place for the benefit of everyone, and appreciate your patience and diligence in helping us with a successful return to the same excellent care and service you have come to expect at Malara Eyecare. Please note that these protocols are constantly changing and evolving with the current situation. We are working hard to keep you updated.
–Thank you from the doctors and staff